Thursday, October 2, 2014

Happy things happen on Sept 27th!

First: Happy Birthday Uncle Sean!!

Second: Baby turned 27 weeks old, and she is now the size of a cauliflower! She can open and close her eyes and can suck her fingers :) cute! She loves to kick a lot right as I lay down for bed. The strong cravings have stopped more or less, but I still love to eat.

Jocelyn and I had a little photo shoot with baby. She talks to baby all the time and tells everyone that Santa is bringing her a little sister. 



You can see baby a bit more here:

And here is baby and I at the leaky cauldron!! (More coming soon on that trip!) I'd say the cauldron wins :) 



Well we hope the end of September was great for everyone. We McKeowns had an eventful month. Looking forward to all the fun in October. 

Good night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment