Monday, September 22, 2014

Happy Birthday Dad/Abuelo :)

Hola fam, 

Just wanted to let everyone know today is an awesome day: my dad's birthday!! 

Happy birthday Dad! Love you lots, and thank you for all of the love, sacrifice and genuine fun you have brought to my life and my little girls'. 

Some of my favorite memories over the years: 

1. Making a giant tipi out of ferns in the backyard.
2. Eating BBQ chicken at the dinner table (yes I know weird but it was really good!!) and one of our fav family meals. 
3. Hiking Wallis Falls with you, Eric and the doggies.
4. Learning how to ride a bike.
5. You braiding my hair.
6. You coming to all my graduations, band concerts, and tournaments. 
7. Playing in the woods for hours doing any and everything. 
8. Trick-or-treating every year in full costume!! Leprechauns, vampires, gypsies... The only fail was my lion where everyone thought I was a yellow Raggedy Ann with chest hair haha :) 
9. No matter what choices I've made you've been there to listen.
10. Day you met Jocelyn :)

Some recent photos :)







Hope you have a wonderful day :)  We at the McKeown house are thinking of you!

🌸💕

No comments:

Post a Comment