Thursday, September 11, 2014

Happy Engagement Anniversary!

Morning!

Just wanted to make a short blog celebrating a big day four years ago (wow a lot of time has passed!) when Ryan asked me to marry him at the Art Institute in Chicago. He found one of my favorite paintings, Water Lilies by Monet. I've always loved Monet because I grew up seeing a lot of his artwork in my Grandma Violet's home.

It was a fantastic day, and I was 100% surprised. I posted the video below, but I'm not sure it will load. Colleen and Alex were extra sneaky and helped make the surprise wonderful. Here are some of the photos they captured.




Before at the Bean (thanks Alex for snapping it)


The big moment


My handsome man


We sealed it with a kiss! Let's see if we can reenact this one with me being 6 months pregnant! 


Now, it might look something like this! Ha :)




Wishing everyone some love and good vibes today. Hug someone you love. Hug you!

<3 McKeowns

No comments:

Post a Comment