Friday, February 27, 2015

Two months... 5,259,490 seconds

That is how old our wee Adelina turned yesterday! Hooray two months. We got our two months shots (no bueno), but celebrated with warm milk and a decent sized nap long enough for Jocelyn to eat, rearrange some window decals (she really likes to put holiday themed decals on our window), and mama to eat. Score.

Here are some photos to keep the monthly photo train going. I am trying to make sure we give little Lina the same spotlight as our J with all the chaos that now roams in the house. I forgot to put the sticker that says how old she is at the beginning, so be prepared for a lot of pictures. And, J added some special faces to the session as well. I absolutely love the mermaid that Grammy made J and A, so she will be joining our sessions to give us a size proxy and some pizzazz. 











I took some on my iPhone as well. Yes, I completely realize I went hog wild with these pictures. I am just obsessed with them. It's official. But that's my job! Oh and Adelina weighs 10 lbs (18th percentile), length is 22.25" (36th percentile), head is 15 cm (42nd percentile), and is just a happy clam. 






Later on, we attempted to go out to play in the snow but we only got as far as putting on our snow gear and doing this :)



I'm excited that the hat I made her finally fits!


Us at the doctors for the 2 month check up. Rock on!


And here is a throw back to when she was just 3 days old.



Well, happy Friday and have a good weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment