Sunday, March 29, 2015

Adelina 3 months old

Hey guys!

So I'm 3 months old now 3/26 wahoo! I am still in size one diapers but the days are limited for that. I wear size 0-3 mo in clothes, but my mom thinks I'll be wearing 3-6 mo soon. I weigh 12-13 lbs. I typically wake up 1-2 times in the night. I'm still using a swaddle to sleep, but may not for much longer! I have napped in my big girl crib, but I'm still a fan of my cool rocker. I really like to look around, my head strength is pretty awesome, and I'm liking tummy time more and more. My play mat is still the bees knees!

Check me out on my photo shoot with my mermaid! (Sorry for the shadows on the face. Didn't realize the date till later in the afternoon oops!)







Later in the day, it was warm out so we went outside to spoof up the yard and climb some trees!





On Friday, we checked out our local Irish pub and it was yummy!! Jocelyn was a big fan. 


Saturday we did more gardening. Tulips are sprouting!! No pics yet but the girls had fun in the sun bundled up. It was chilly out so eventually they came in. Check out Lina practicing sitting up!



Till next time! 😋

No comments:

Post a Comment