Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Baby is in the homestretch! Dec 2014

Hooray Baby! You are at the start of your 9th month (36 weeks)!!

So I've had two due dates, Dec. 23rd and the 28th. It's highly likely that most of my belly bump photos are correct or off by a week. In any case, baby is as long as a head of romaine lettuce (more or less). Ryan thinks the baby will come on Dec. 17th, my birthday. We shall see!



We just got back from a very fun weekend in Levittown. Our next order of business is to find our first Christmas tree for the house. I have to admit I have been dying to put up Christmas decorations, and now I can. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Thank you Home Depot for making our xmas tree dreams come true. We thought about a fake one, but Ariel likes to chew everything right now, so we thought a real one would be an excellent chew toy that we could dispose of later on. Plus, the house smells great!









Tah dah!!



Let the holiday and countdown to baby's due date begin!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment